Networking ecommerce. How can we earn from GlobalInterGold Leadership Program.(Emgoldex)

Writing a dairy could be another hobby you can count on. While watching my tiny store, I decided to write and share my daily activities, think other things that would make me busy. I joined a networking company which is involved in buying and selling of gold bars (www.emgoldex.com) www.globalintergold.com  We even started forming a team or group
where we can share the same goals. www.facebook.com/groups/unligoldskorea. The group is  intended to help and assist new invites or clients how to join and chose their own table of orders.
At first, I wasn't interested but my friends who were involved in the said networking were able to move down the bottom and finally they were able to complete what we call the cycle. Completion of the cycle  receives 3500euro. So, I closed my eyes and tried my luck. I named my slot Twinkle2, Twinkle the name of my tiny store. Friends started joining too. After a month, my account reached the level 4 which is candidate to exit. Sleepless nights and restless days, and alas friends did help push out. I was able to exit and received the amount of the equivalent of 5 coupons. We use coupons to activate new clients to join the Main table of orders of Emgoldex program.

         
          If you wish to join the team, feel free to click the site, www.facebook.com/group/unligoldskorea and you can find me there. You can leave your messages. Why don't you try your luck too. The formula is 1 that is YOU and 2 invites. Positive mind and body brings forth positive harvest.
Joining the program is not a piece of cake, it is not like depositing in the bank. I was motivated to join because of the thrill. Here you can see and feel who is with you. Building trust is another story, it is not easily gained. We feel honorable when somebody gave trust to you. It was not about the money it was about the trust that I earned more than everything. Someday you will read this, thank you Miss Yhalen. It was an honor, it made me more become responsible. GlobalInterGold (June, 2015 change the name Emgoldex to GIG) brings something different, the money, the gold, the reward, but there is something there. Maybe at the end, a reward or nothing! No, It was worthy joining.

Watch for the next episode...
Send me messages at ramosvivs@yahoo.com become my friends on the internet..

Comments

Popular Posts