My First English Study Group at BFC. I voluntary conducted a Study Group (with the help of  BFC personnels) . It was successful in a way that we want to continue studying and learn  more..




Last Day!.

After the first study and training, the group decided to continue. Also. I have realized that  it will be a great opportunity for me to develop and extend my social activities. To help other sisters who want to find themselves  in a classroom situation teaching and sharing what they know about how to  speak English.
 Many may find it very simple and regard it as showcase,  meeting friends to gossip but I forsee it asa stepping stone for to those who want to start and  let those talented persons come out from their shells. In doing so,  one can divert and allow the mind to think higher reasons about life existence.  
 


Comments

Popular Posts