Self Portray


2013, SLS Academy Anam

          I was thinking, I will be two years in the academy by next year, 2014. Assessing and evaluating myself if I did make an improvement. How's the performances of my students? Was it the same? Do I need to change my inputs?
         I was thinking how can I provide a better chance to my kids. Choosing between Philippines and South Korea. Philippines  has greater advantage and opportunity when it comes to learning English. South Korea may have  higher standard of learning but opportunities of working abroad is limited. Why? one should be  fluent in English.
          I was thinking if I stop teaching and find a blue collar job. Will changing my job makes  me better and lessens my stress.
          Should I stop thinking?




I was thinking if I will work well in the company www.atomy.kr

 
         

Comments

Popular Posts