Fish talk..Swordtail & Platy Fish

I was happy because I have a plastic fish tank. I didn't use commercial filter and air oump. I cleaned plants like pothos, bamboo lucky plant, spider plants, land moss(Java moss) and peace lily to filter the water. The plants also provide natural oxygen. I just chamge 20-25 % of the water every after 3 to 4 days.
My fish survived and my female platy gave birth again. I bought a female swordtail and got pregnant after 2 months. It's July 31st I decided to transfer her in my rearing tank. She immediately pushed and gave birth into many fries.
I have to separate aome of the fries because my growing guppies are very aggressive and trying to  eat the fry
 I wanted to grow them because of their orange color. It is summer and my tank is in the veranda where the temperature is desirable but in the middle of the day the temperature raises. I just hope the fries will survive. 

Comments

Popular Posts