Comfort Zone


          Sounds pathetic but oops no! I am just trying to write down what's in my mind rather than dialing my phone. Well, words could be dangerous and destructive especially if we are emotional and unthinkable.

          For the past days, I closed my tiny shop and  I was occuppied with my hobbies. I was able to sew a dress, do quilts, tend my indoors violets, coloring, doing some sketches, and cooking something new ^-^ .

Funny huh, I find living in the city very boring especially like me "no penny". Sometimes, I thought of why on earth should I keep catching up things I couldn't hold on? ... come into senses

   
 Sundays!  this is quite interesting because we started our Bible study. We could read and talk Biblical stories. I found it very comforting and . The picture below?It's a simple christmas celebration. Had fun and happy about it.

 
  Anybody of us could find his or her comfort zone. Some may find comforting through  hiking, sports, traveling, etc. However, we must be cautious when alone. We start might separate ourselves and later the comfort zone may not  be comfort zone anymore. Just stay normal or keep away,  say no...not anymore.

       Facebook is widely used among people now a days. People occassionally post eye catching shots,  kaya eto si  " Carrot Man" by Edwina Bandong,..
a native of Mt. Province, Philippines is trending and this guy became viral in the internet. Share increased so fast. Kudos to this young guy. I think he possess this good looking
even featured at Watch: Jeyrick Sigmaton 'Carrot Man' on Kapuso Mo Jessica Soho

Kudos to you  Mr. Jerick Sigmaton. May God bless you ang bring forth blessings to you and your family..
..more after winter season 


         

Comments

Popular Posts