English Class and Tutorial ( 영어 수업 & 지도 시간)


English Class : I have uploaded some of my class

A. Adult Class: This class are retired professionals who wanted to learn English. We usually focus more on daily life expressions and their interest. I always emphasize (강조하다) 영어에서 가장 중용한 것은 다른 연사를이해하는 것입니다 the importance English is to be able to  undertand the other speaker. Letting them how to answer the five (5) W's (what, where, when, who, and why) & one(1) H (how) I jokingly say 5 wives and one husband.


 Playing with them is also ways of winning their hearts. Letting them know that they are the most important thing. I have to consider their health when teaching English.




B. Elementary Class: Teaching elementary is very difficult. I have to win their hearts first. Teaching English as  secondary language in Korea  is different from teaching English in the Philippines. We must consider that they only have one subject which is English and they usually start formal English in Grade III in public school.
However, there are those who can afford to send their kids to English academies. Kids learn how to read after 3 to 4 months. In this level, I usually use daily expressions like: how's the weather?, what day is it today? feelings, look out side. what can you see, etc. . These are some examples that will help students understand simple English. Sometimes I have to write and post rules and roles in the classroom to help discipline them.

In the academies I have taught, Grades I, II, III, IV behaved than Grades V and VI.

Since I am a Filipina, we can still experience racial discrimination.


C. Kindergarten: Basing from my experience, this level is the most enjoyable moment but also very exhusting. You will be drained at the end ot the class. We must be very  energetic. Always smile or else kids will sleep infront of you. Kids at this age are very lovable. Although they couldn't understand English instructions you can still teach them through body language. Using a word or phrases to speak with them. Teaching them is very challenging. After a year or years of teaching,  I noticed I had a boxe full of visual aids.








 

이번에는 튜토리언 수업을하고 있어요.    

전화 번호: 010-6770-3770


                         필리핀 선생님: 비비안 라모스가유단

                         족금 한국어를 할 수  있습니까

                        관심이 얐다면전화해주세요

                      email: ramosvivs@yahoo.com

Please contact me If you are interested in learning English




Comments

Popular Posts