Orchid Beginner: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN8qMKYz4c


Click the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zaN8qMKYz4c

     Wondering how I became an orchaholic. I bought my first orchids on my way to Busan Sijang South Korea. I was sewing quilt then. It was November, 2016- bought this orchid with many sprays. It captured my attention and thought of helping the old woman who is always there. The woman  sells many kinds of flowers too. 

Here's the orchid:
   


I never expect that from the date I bought the flower, I slowly fall in love with it. I placed the flower in our coop store. 
     Months passed and I have tutorial class in Geojong. I passed by the market and saw bunch of flowers. It was spring season. Flowers were displayed. I glanced and there were groups of orchids on display. After class, I decided to buy. It cost me much but I didn't hesitate. I have to own some.  I was stressed for the passed months and thought of trying to care more plants.

   










Now I collected more than 30 potted orchids.  I and my friend visited the Orchidarium. We have chosen the fully bloomed chids with lesser bulbs. We were thhinking of  studying more about the chids. How's their habitat. Waiting for the fall to come and waiting if I could bloom one of my orchids.

     Just my hobby of caring plants and way of releasing stress.

     After coming from the burial of our father June 15, 2017. July 1st, back to South Korea feeling tired and drained. I spent my days resting while caring my orchids. Adding more plants I should say"interflower"to moderate the temperature since June-August is summer season to mid September. Afraid, my orchids will die and couldn't tolerate the weather. According to experts Phalaenopsis orchids tolerate until 32 degrees Celcius,
   

My Orchids are the following as of this date July 30, 2017

1. Phalaenopsis.colors are purple, light pink, yellow
    Phal with pointed leaves - yellow color and is fragrant..
2. Dendrobium nobiles. pink
3. Cattleya  ...orange
4. Dendrobium Phalaenopsis. White and Purple color
5. dwarf phal. ..ght purple, yellow color with scent.. white color,
6. dwarf vanda
7. Oncidium.. yellow

Add caption
dendro nobiles




Comments

Popular Posts