Home Sweet Home

                                             Visiting our country of origin is very exciting. Home is where our heart lies even when we got married. "Family is the basic unit of the society" we always remember that quote we learned. The Fern was where I start planting flowers, developed my closeness to plants and the nature. I visited the Philippines and asked my mom where did this Fern came from. She answered, it was my plant. She took care of it. I was touched. Before going abroad, I left my greenhouse promising to finance it. My focus changed when I got married and started a family here in South Korea. All my dreams of propagating different kinds of plants stopped.
         Looking at this picture, a fern standing beside my parents' house is  reminding me of my youthful years. Once I was  a caterpillar with the plants now I a butterfly. A butterfly to explore the beautiful and breathtaking nature.

Comments

Popular Posts