Worried Mother

             Mothers always worry about their children. Every second, minute, hour and everyday; we worry where and what are our kids doing.
           I was furious and worried what I'm gonna do. I have to go work at 1:00p.m but my daughter finishes her class around 2:00p.m. I called my husband and he didn't bother to answer. I was in my hysterical mood so I have to go to the school and see my little girl. I was relieved to see her with friends,  gave her "baon"snacks for  her next class. (they eat together with her friends) I have to tell her many times to wait for the GnB bus(English Academy bus) after school. Even called my mother in-law to verify if she arrived at the academy.
            We didn't just gave birth as a woman, but we did sacrifice our life for them. They bind husbands and wives that sometimes we forgot our needs and become selfish to ourselves.
            
              I should  trust my kids to stop worrying. Giving precautions in everything they do. Because of high technologies, we can track down whereabouts. So, thank you I can call my kids and make sure they're doing fine.......^-^
           
         

Comments

Popular Posts